Beasiswa S2 dari Ericsson
Posted by rici on Wednesday, April 4, 2007
Sore ini saya mendapatkan informasi beasiswa yang diberikan oleh salah seorang teman saya yang bekerja di Ericsson [ Thanks buat Awi ].
Beasiswa ini diberikan untuk kita yang ingin mengambil dan melanjutkan program S2 ( magister ) di bidang Wireless Systems yaitu di Royal Institute of Technology ( KTH ) Stockholm, Swedia.
Berikut informasi lengkap yang saya kutip dari website resminya
Three scholarships are available and competition is very keen.
- Applicants must be Indonesian citizens.
- Must have finished Bachelor (S1) of Electrical/Electronics Engineering, or Computer Engineering.
- Courses must have included unit of fundamental mathematics in linear algebra, Fourier methods, and probability theory.
- Students must have taken (and passed with distinction) a general course on Signals and Systems, including material on: continuous and discrete time signals, sampling, linear filters and systems, and Fourier methods.
- Applicants must have good oral and written skills in English, and a minimum TOEFL score of 600 (245 for computer-based test, or 85 for Internet-based test) or a minimum IELTS score of 6.5.
Selection and Verification Process
- Ericsson works with KTH to identify and select scholarship recipients.
- Judges decisions are final and no correspondences will be entertained.
- The academic year starts in August 2007 and lasts until June 2009 (including examinations).
- Student should be arrived at KTH in early August 2007.
- Applicants should be in healthy condition and it is supported by recommendation letter by the general practitioner from local hospital.
Announcement of the Scholarship Award Recipients
The winner is expected to be in Jakarta on May 29 to receive the award.
- Ericsson retains the right to change or terminate this program at any time, and prior notification will be made accordingly.
- Ericsson is not responsible for lost applications, lost verification of enrollment, or information or materials misplaced or delayed through the mail or other delivery processes.
- Once submitted, all information and materials become the property of Ericsson, and will not be returned. All information will be kept confidential.
How to Apply
Please get the application through ScholarshipApplication.pdf and follow the instruction.
(Applications & requirements must be received by Ericsson no later than April 30, 2007)
You must carefully read the terms and conditions and please submit all the required documents according to the Checklist School of Electrical Engineering
Send the application to:
PT Ericsson Indonesia
Attn: Yoke Prabandari
Internal Relations Manager
Marketing & Communications Division
Wisma Pondok Indah, 2nd Floor
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda V TA
Jakarta 12310 – Indonesia
Office: +62 21 769 2222
Fax: +62 21 769 7288
General Conditions of Award:
Participants shall follow the program approved for them. Request for change of program will not be entertained. Participants should participate in all activities related to the program. Participants are not allowed to participate in any political and/or commercial activities in any capacity whatsoever.
- This award is valid for selected participants only.
- Participants will be required to return to Indonesia upon completion of the course or at the end of the tenure of the scholarship whichever is earlier.
- The award may be terminated at any time for the reasons of unsatisfactory conduct, breaches of the conditions of the award, or failure to make satisfactory progress.
Terms and Condition Covered by Ericsson:
- A return air ticket on economy class is provided Jakarta – Sweden – Jakarta. Expenditures such as excess baggage fees and others related will be borne by the recipients.
- Tuition Fee and daily subsistence allowance will be given by Ericsson and will be arranged by KTH.
- Selected travel & medical insurance is provided during recipients stay in Sweden.
Informasi dan link terkait mengenai beasiswa ini dapat dilihat di Ericcson Scholarship
Ok selamat mencoba 🙂